Osprey Talon 18
Building on 10 years of iconic design, the next generation of the iconic Talon series is here. Talon 18 features clean, modern design and stunning performance no matter what your adventure. Talon 18 is built as a versatile pack for a high-energy activity designed to cling to your back like a frightened monkey.
The cleverly designed new AirScape? accordion foam backpanel combined with a seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap increases airflow and provides an even more comfortable carrying experience, by keeping the load close to the body and spreading the weight evenly around the hips. Talon 18 is complete with innovative solutions such as Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole attachment, single ice-axe attachment and InsideOut? compression straps. The zipped pockets on each side of the hipbelt allow quick and easy access to smaller items such as phone, snacks and GPS.
Inside the lid, you will find another conveniently placed pocket, ideal for hat, gloves and small items that you need easy access to. Keeping hydrated during activity is essential and re-filling your hydration reservoir has been made easy with the quick access external hydration sleeve with a reservoir hanging loop. Talon 18 is compatible with all Hydraulics? reservoirs and the size Extra-Small High Vis Raincover. Talon 18 is built to be lightweight, comfortable, durable and exceptionally versatile. No matter the adventure, Talon has your back.
- AirScape mesh covered accordion foam backpanel
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut? compression
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole attachment
- Stretch pocket on harness
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Single ice axe loop
- Backpack’s capacity : 18 Litre
Volume: 18 litre
Weight: 0.65 kg
Size: 55 x 27 x 25 (H x W x D) cm